Wednesday, April 05, 2006

WELCOME


Welcome to my "Images of Tasmania" blog. What I plan to do here is showcase some of my photographs taken since moving to Tasmania in 2005. My husband Andrew and I had an opportunity to move to Hobart from the Whitsundays, and we didn't look back.
Okay, for those so inclined, I'm shooting on a Canon 20D digital SLR camera, which offers me 8.2 mega pixels, which is great for getting some of my images printed quite big. Andrew re-kindled my interest in photography after dragging me to many camera shops with his intent to buy a 35mm SLR. Later in the year we will buy another DSLR to keep Andrew occupied also!

Well please feel free to enjoy my images of my beautiful home of Tasmania. As we travel more around the State I will continue to add images.

Thanks!

Kel

No comments: